HERE is the audio of the sermon “Trusting in the Wings” (Psalm 61) that I preached for Trinity Chapel on Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
The following is a half-hour message on the Lord’s Prayer from Matthew 6 that I preached in Trinity chapel on November 29, 2016.
The following is a message I preached in the Trinity Bible College and Graduate School chapel today (September 14, 2016) on Psalm 32 and embracing confession for life.
Here are my “Seven Leadership Principles (Hopefully No One Has Ever Taught) From Ezra-Nehemiah” (I’m still waiting on the book deal):
(7) Demand that all members divorce any foreigners (Ezra 9-10)
(6) Remove from membership anyone missing a special business meeting (Ezra 10:8)
(5) Always carry a weapon to attack those who oppose your work (or have body-guards to do it for you) (Neh.4:16-23)
(4) Toss your opponent’s stuff outside of your facilities if you really oppose them (Neh.13:8)
(3) Threaten anyone for not obeying your commands (Neh.13:21)
(2) Curse men with children who don’t speak your language (Neh.13:23-25)
(1) Beat up and then pull the hair of those who disobey you (Neh.13:25)
I’m surprised no one else has created this amazing leadership list with all the others I’ve seen in the past. Good thing I’m copyrighting it by posting it to my blog. 🙂